This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
What we have here is a failure to communicate! Don't you agree? If you are looking for the fling Login and just becoming more confused you will know exactly what we mean. When sites change ownership or change names altogether it can lead to a lot of very confused users who are lost in the transition of everything. When you click on one link and it takes you to something totally unfamiliar, you then aren't sure whether you are in the correct place so you may just go right back to searching to find that beloved fling Login page you know and recognize.
The fact that Fling has changed its name to Webdate is only the first of issues you will have to deal with. What will also arise is the issue of trying to figure out where they have placed the new login section and then troubleshooting any issues you may have with that. View our demonstration video below and the informative instructions on how to make sure you are in the right place if you are looking for the fling Login page.
Steps to make sure you are on the correct fling Login page.
For standard login, follow these procedures:
1. Open the following link in your browser by clicking the link as provided here: http://www.webdate.com/.
2. At the VERY top of the page there is a small bar for the login section. In the field that indicates for the username or email address, enter your username or email address associated with your account.
3. On the right of the previous field is another field for your password. Enter your password in the field provided.
4. Click the arrow button to the right of the password field to access your account.
For Facebook login process, follow these steps:
1. Click the Facebook login icon in the top section with the other login credentials.
2. In the pop-up window that appears, enter your Facebook login credentials as needed for logging into Facebook.
3. Click the login button to proceed into your account.
If you are experiencing issues with logging in on the new fling Login page, read this section.
If you have forgotten your username or email address for the login on the fling Login page, read the following note:
At this time there are no methods for resolving these issues on the site. This is quite unfortunate if you happen to be someone with this issue. They also have no contact or troubleshooting steps for this part of the process as well. As more information becomes available for this, we will make it available to your for sure. For now, maybe the only advice is creating a new account with them with a different email address.
If you happen to have forgotten your password for the fling Login page, review these steps:
1. Click the forgotten password button to the right of the arrow login button.
2. Enter the username or email address associated with your account.
3. Click the "go" button in order to process the information. This will give you specific instruction regarding your password reset.
4. Once you have a new password, proceed back to the above video and/or the first step in the login process presented here.
For contacting someone regarding the fling Login page, read the following note:
NOTE: Currently there are absolutely no contact details available for this site online. As more details become available for this, we will provide them for you here.
Hopefully this article has answered all of your issues and concerns regarding the fling Login page. We encourage you to go ahead and bookmark this page and refer to it for accurate information in the future.